Research - Scripts - cinema - lyrics - Sport - Poemes

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Research - Scripts - cinema - lyrics - Sport - Poemes

عــلوم ، دين ـ قرآن ، حج ، بحوث ، دراسات أقســام علمية و ترفيهية .

Increase Your Site Traffic Using Web 2.0 Properties

GODOF
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 10329
    نقــــاط التمـــيز : 60781
    تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2009
    العمر : 32

Increase Your Site Traffic Using Web 2.0 Properties  Empty Increase Your Site Traffic Using Web 2.0 Properties

مُساهمة من طرف GODOF

So your ready to start a online internet business. You created a website (or your using an affiliate offer). Now what? Well, you’ll probably want to start doing your internet research and figuring out how to get some traffic to your site or offer. But there is one big problem: the more you research – the more confused you get. With so m any different techniques and with everyone claiming their product or system is the best.
    Increase Your Site Traffic Using Web 2.0 Properties  Bubblus_Basic_Marketing21

I suggest you go ahead and take a deep breath and keep reading, because I am going to point out and show you each step to take. By first walking you through this process manually. Then I’ll show you how to start automating your work, meaning either outsourcing or using software tools to put some if not most or your efforts on auto-pilot. I’m not going to suggest that you need to break the bank here. But like the saying go’s let’s “learn to walk first before we run”. These steps will all build upon one another and once you have the basic’s down and a solid foundation to work with. Then you’ll be off and running in no time.
    I do have some news for you: all of these steps work, but none works great by itself. First of all the most effective way to generate online traffic is to offer free, original, and quality content on your site; offering people something that they cannot obtain elsewhere, or at least, not to the level of quality that you are offering it. But, in order to increase targeted traffic, you have to use various techniques; think of it as creating a network on sites and links, that are all pointing back to your main blog or hub.

Increase Your Site Traffic Using Web 2.0 Properties  Bubblus_Advance_linking_22
    Getting more visitors to any site is very important to build substantial quantities of incoming traffic or visitors, so it is crucial that this is targeted traffic your going after. Which helps to achieve your desired goal, because the target keywords phrase was what they were looking for in the first place. This will entice them to your website and if you’re providing a solution for them. Then it’s more likely they’ll decide to make a purchase for the simply reason that your information, services or solutions are what they were looking for.

var params = { 'allowfullscreen': 'true', 'allowscriptaccess': 'always', 'wmode': 'transparent' };
    var attributes = { 'id': 'video0', 'name': 'video0'};
    var flashvars = {
    'file' : 'http://diod2yv981h.cloudfront.net/Bookmarkingpt3.flv',
    'image' : 'http://mikealter.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/bubblus_Advance_linking_22.jpg',
    'width' : '500',
    'height' : '385',
    'controlbar' : 'bottom',
    'dock' : 'false',
    'icons' : 'true',
    'logo.hide' : 'false',
    'logo.position' : 'bottom-left',
    'playlist' : 'none',
    'autostart' : 'false',
    'bufferlength' : '1',
    'item' : '0',
    'mute' : 'false',
    'repeat' : 'none',
    'shuffle' : 'false',
    'smoothing' : 'true',
    'stretching' : 'uniform',
    'volume' : '90'
    };
    swfobject.embedSWF("http://mikealter.net/wp-content/plugins/flash-video-player/mediaplayer/player.swf", "video0", "500", "385", "9.0.0","http://mikealter.net/wp-content/plugins/flash-video-player/mediaplayer/expressinstall.swf", flashvars, params, attributes);

Having plenty of page views to your site is all well and good; however the best traffic is of course targeted to those people who have an interest in what you are offering. This can be done for free, but at some point you’re going to need to have a few tools that will assist you in building a profitable online business. Show me a business that doesn’t cost something to run. In this article I will talk about some easy methods you can employ to start to see a steady stream of targeted traffic all pointing to your website.
    1. Identify your target market or niche and make sure that your whole marketing and advertising campaigns is setup to actually target those customers. I can’t stress enough how important these two things are. This is vital to your success. Don’t overlook or skip doing Market and Keyword Research. This means that you have to utilize as many targeted keyword phrases as possible when you begin to determine your potential prospects. You should be doing this for all of your marketing campaigns. If you are producing articles or blog posts as a way for promoting your blog, those posts should contain the keyword phrases you are targeting.
    Here’s where you can learn basic market and keyword research
    keyword and Market Research
    Here’s is where you can learn more advance market and keyword research
    Advance keyword and market research
    Remember at some point you’re going to need to have a good software tools. That will help identify keywords and keyword phrases that are both high volume (search frequently for) and low competition (less then say 30,000) meaning that amount of web pages competing for a given keyword phrase your attempting to rank for. Over time and once your site starts to rank and has some back-links to it. You can then go after more competitive keywords and competing web-page’s with phrases that have over 30,000 + page results.
    2. Setting up your Blog and web 2.0 social media sites. Take your time here. Setting this up can take few a days or even a week. Just set up a few at a time.
    I also recommend use several different email addresses for your different social media and web 2.0 sites. This is to avoid having to large of a footprint. Meaning if you’re just linking to yourself and promoting. This can look somewhat unnatural to the search engines and in some cases effect your overall rankings. Back-links always carry more weight when they are come for different sources other then yourself. Do not get to concern with this at first. Just use a couple of different email addresses and you’ll be fine.
    here’s is where you can learn how to set up your blog
    Setting Up Your Blog
    Here’s is where you can start setting up your social media channels and sites
    Social bookmarking tools
    Here is a list of different social media, article and web 2.0 sites to get started with.
    Main Content Sites
    •Squidoo.com
    •Hubpages.com
    •Zimbio.com
    •Weebly.com
    •Tumblr.com
    •WordPress.com
    •Scribd.com
    •Quizilla.com
    •Blogspot.com
    •Bluwiki.com
    •Wikidot.com
    •Ebay.com
    •Gather.com
    •Blog.com
    •http://360.Yahoo.com/
    Article sites
    •EzineArticles.com
    •Articlesbase.com
    •Goarticles.com
    •ArticleAlley.com
    Social Bookmarking Accounts
    •Newssite
    •Digg.com
    •Slashdot.org
    •Propeller.com
    •Blogcatalog.com
    •Jumptags.com
    •Clipmarks.com
    •Mixx.com
    •Stumbleupon.com
    •Furl.net
    •Del.icio.us
    •Del.irio.us
    •Mister-wong.com
    •Folkd.com
    •Simpy.com
    www.bloglines.com
    •Faves.com
    •Blinklist.com
    •Myweb2.search.Yahoo.com
    •http://blogs.botw.org/
    •http://www.mybloglog.com/
    •Backflip
    •Bibsonomy
    •Blue Dot
    BookmarkSync
    •Connotea
    •Diigo
    •Google Bookmarks
    •Jumptags
    •linkatopia
    •Linkroll
    •ma.gnolia
    RSS Aggregator Sites
    •Feedagg.com
    rss 2.com
    •Feedest.com
    •Xfruits.com
    Video Sites
    •Youtube.com
    •Kewego.com
    •Dailymotion.com
    •Vimeo.com
    •Metacafe.com
    www.kewego.com
    •Revver.com
    •Vids.myspace.com
    You don’t need to set up accounts for all of these sites at first. Just start out with a few. That way you can get a feel for how they work.
    3. Article Marketing and Social Bookmarking.
    Content in the eyes of Google and Yahoo are King. As well as Video, (which is very powerful and will get to) this is how you will start to get targeted traffic, visitors and people opting in to your email list. This is where most people fall short or stop altogether. Don’t let this stop you, even if you hate to write. There are some great tools that will help you create content very easily. Just learn the basics first and build on that.
    Here’s is how you can get started now with basic article marketing.
    I suggest at first to submitted one unique article a day to 3 article directory sites (ezinearticles etc.) With that article being related or relevant to your main blog post and having a link in the resource box pointing back to your main article post.
    Note: It is just fine to take that one unique article you wrote and submit it to 3 different article directories as long as you wrote it. What you don’t want to do is take your blog post article and post that to the directories. so basically your writing two articles, one for your blog and one that you will post in 3 different article directories. Now there is of course different thoughts on this, but I am just letting you know what works for me and others to get traffic and have my site rank higher in the SERP’s (Search Engine Results Pages) This also applies for content on your social media and web 2.0 sites.
    Here’s is where you can start to create mass content quickly
    http://mikealter.net/bestspinner
    If article marketing is your main focus then this tool will be very helpful in building back-links
    http://mikealter.net/article-marketing
    Here’s advance set up of your blog and social media sites
    Content Syndication
    4. Taking you online marketing to the next level
    Once you have set up the first 3 steps. Now you can move into they advance marketing techniques. That will put most of your online marketing into over drive and on auto-pilot. These tools and courses cost money, but I use each and every one of them to continue to build and grow my online businesses.
    Creating Niche Sites Quickly – Niche Profit Classroom
    Very Powerful Bookmarking Software – Synnd
    Building Massive Amounts of Back-links – Web traffic Genius
    Keyword Research and Competition Software – Traffic Travis
    Create Unique Content and Articles Quickly – The Best Spinner
    This is a must have product. (Save’s all your usernames and passwords) – Robo Form
    Video Course and Step by Step Instructions For Online Marketing. This is the whole package and will cover everything you need to know from start to finish on building and running an successful online business -Take Over Page One
    Please don’t get caught up with all the information and techniques at first to drive traffic to your website, blog service or offer. Just take it one step and a time and it will all come together. I promise.
    مُشاطرة هذه المقالة على: reddit

لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء 7 مايو - 16:44